Monday, January 9, 2012

7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

Our new read aloud book written by Sean Covey is titled The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens. Tonight you are to work on your book cover and table of contents. Be ready to journal tomorrow. This is going to be an amazing journey!

Table of Contents:
Part I:
·         Get in the Habit
·         Paradigms and Principles
Part II:
·         Personal Bank Account
·         Habit 1: Be Proactive
·         Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
·         Habit 3: Put First Things First
Part III:
·         Relationship Bank Account
·         Habit 4: Think Win/Win
·         Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood
·         Habit 6: Synergize
Part IV:
·         Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
·         Keep Hope Alive!

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I am so happy and grateful to be a part of the Buffalo Trail community and especially the wonderful 5th grade team. This is my 2nd year at BTE and my 12th year of teaching. I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades in Kentucky and Colorado. Before moving to Denver three years ago, I lived in Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati, Ohio. I earned a BS from the University of Kentucky and my MAT from the University of Louisville. In 2007, I became a National Board Certified Teacher with an emphasis in Early/Middle Childhood Reading and Language Arts. In my free time, I love to read, ride my bike, try new restaurants, and go to concerts/sports events. I love cheering my teams on during basketball season, hiking, and skiing. I am loving Colorful Colorado and look forward to our new adventures together!