Monday, February 6, 2012

PTO Announcements

Well I hope you all had a nice weekend with the extra day......here is what we have going for the week.

Student Council will be selling candy grams this week, $1.00 per sucker, parents can purchase them in the morning before school.

PTO General Meeting will be Tuesday at 6:30 in the Library

Kindergarten and Technology will be hosting this meeting.  Kindergarten will be discussing the move into 1st grade and how to prepare your child.  Technology will be discussing internet safety and will give you some ideas to learning websites to help support your child with homework help.


Yearbook Orders Due Friday

NO icons are available to purchase for the elementary yearbooks!!

Quick reminder for all current yearbook club members we will be meeting this Thursday.  We will be taking the yearbook group photo!

Earning 4 Learning

Triple Points Earned From These Selected Stores When Logged In February:

Aqua An Urban Spa, American Eagle Outfitters, Barnes & Noble, Bed Bath & Beyond, The Cookie Company, Cost Plus World Market, Eddie Bauer, Gap, Hallmark, Sports Authority, Victoria's Secret, Yankee Candle and Southlands gift cards. A Southlands gift card is a one-size fits all perfect gift. Gift cards are available in the Management Office or online at shopsouthlands.com. Plus, you earn 1,000 points per gift card purchased!

Box Tops

Send in those box tops!  There is a class contest from Feb. 1st to Feb. 17th.  The class with the most box tops wins a treat party!


Labels for Education

Another shipment will be sent at the end of February to received our bonus points.  Please send in any Campbell's labels or bottle lids by February 17th.

Bliss Cupcake
With Valentines Day coming up, PTO will be hosting a fundraising night at Bliss Cupcakes Monday 13th.  If you need some sweet treats for Valentines Day, please visit Bliss (in Southlands Mall)  all day on Monday the 13th. 

Hope you all have a great week, stay warm.   Your PTO Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I am so happy and grateful to be a part of the Buffalo Trail community and especially the wonderful 5th grade team. This is my 2nd year at BTE and my 12th year of teaching. I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades in Kentucky and Colorado. Before moving to Denver three years ago, I lived in Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati, Ohio. I earned a BS from the University of Kentucky and my MAT from the University of Louisville. In 2007, I became a National Board Certified Teacher with an emphasis in Early/Middle Childhood Reading and Language Arts. In my free time, I love to read, ride my bike, try new restaurants, and go to concerts/sports events. I love cheering my teams on during basketball season, hiking, and skiing. I am loving Colorful Colorado and look forward to our new adventures together!