Thursday, March 22, 2012

PTO Announcements

SPIRIT WEAR ORDER FORM COMING HOME TODAY
Your kiddos will be bring an order form home today for a small spirit wear sale.  The orders are due back to school after spring break on Monday. You can view the form in color on the Pine Ridge website.  Also on the website you will find a few items that we always have in stock.....water bottles, bags, coffee mugs and cook books.   If you would like to order the items that are in stock, please contact me at TonyaTB@msn.com and I will get the items to you when we return to school.
http://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Schools/PineRidge/Pages/default.aspx

LATEST NEWSLETTER
http://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Schools/PineRidge/Documents/PantherPress3-20.pdf

EARTH WEEK INFORMATION
We have alot of fun planned when we return to school.  An Earth Week information sheet should also come home today with your kiddos.  Work on your Fashion Trashion clothing during the time off and be ready to model during Earth Week.
Have a wonderful and safe Spring Break!  Thanks for all of your help and support......GO PANTHERS!!!    Your PTO Team

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Reese, this is Tiana, and I was just wanting to wish you a great spring break and safe travels! I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tiana! I hope you're feeling better. Enjoy your break...I will miss you too!

      Delete
  2. H Ms .Reese I hope you enjoy your time at South Carolina with your family during Spring Break! I wished you came today Ms. Reese! Have a wonderful spring break and can't wait to see you in 2 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have been there. Did you have a good day? Enjoy your break, I know I will! I'll miss you Dua, but will see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ms. Reese!
    Just wanted to wish you a safe trip! Hope you are enjoying your time in South Carolina with your brother and the rest of spring break too!
    I'll miss you...
    Ritika :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ritika!! We are having a great time, I hope you are too!!

      Delete
  5. I am so excited for the Hunger Games movie!I am first reading the first book and then watching the movie this Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! My entire family has read the book and we are seeing the movie on Friday...can't wait!!

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I am so happy and grateful to be a part of the Buffalo Trail community and especially the wonderful 5th grade team. This is my 2nd year at BTE and my 12th year of teaching. I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades in Kentucky and Colorado. Before moving to Denver three years ago, I lived in Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati, Ohio. I earned a BS from the University of Kentucky and my MAT from the University of Louisville. In 2007, I became a National Board Certified Teacher with an emphasis in Early/Middle Childhood Reading and Language Arts. In my free time, I love to read, ride my bike, try new restaurants, and go to concerts/sports events. I love cheering my teams on during basketball season, hiking, and skiing. I am loving Colorful Colorado and look forward to our new adventures together!