Monday, September 12, 2011

Announcements

Chick-fil-A night is Wednesday, September 14 from 4 - 9 pm

Picture Day is on Wednesday, September 14 - payment and completed pay envelopes are due for each child on that day.

Entertainment Books or monies for the books are due back to school, please send in with your children.

Calling all cooks! Remember to submit your favorite recipes for the first edition Pine Ridge Cook Book. You can e-mail your recipes to fmillunzi@netzero.com or drop them in the box in the lobby of the school. Please turn in by Friday September 16th along with cookbook order forms.

Spirit Wear orders are due by September 19 and payment must be included with your order. Orders will be delivered October 7.

Fun Run is approaching... please get your volunteer sheets turned in ASAP!

Please join us for our first PTO general meeting for the school year. This meeting will be on September 13 at 6:30 p.m. at the school and all parents/teachers are welcome to join. We will be reviewing our PTO budget and bylaws and the first grade team will be presenting at this meeting. 1st Grade topic:  Basics of Everyday Math; Online Resources: RAZ kids, spelling city, and helpful tips to teach CAFE at home.

Hope you all have a great week! GO PANTHERS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. HI MRS.REESE THIS IS DUA AND LET ME JUST TELL YOU I AM ENJOYING THIS YEAR A LOT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I am so happy and grateful to be a part of the Buffalo Trail community and especially the wonderful 5th grade team. This is my 2nd year at BTE and my 12th year of teaching. I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades in Kentucky and Colorado. Before moving to Denver three years ago, I lived in Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati, Ohio. I earned a BS from the University of Kentucky and my MAT from the University of Louisville. In 2007, I became a National Board Certified Teacher with an emphasis in Early/Middle Childhood Reading and Language Arts. In my free time, I love to read, ride my bike, try new restaurants, and go to concerts/sports events. I love cheering my teams on during basketball season, hiking, and skiing. I am loving Colorful Colorado and look forward to our new adventures together!