Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm so thankful for all of my students this year! I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. We had a great ice-cream party and LEAP assembly today. Congratulations to our first trimester winners: Dua, Angela, Brendan, and Mitchell.

We will have a unit four math test next Wednesday. Here are some practice division problems for you. Email your answers to emilymreese@gmail.com and I will let you know how you do...have fun and don't forget to read a good book too!

1. 247/13
2. 225/15
3. 828/18
4. 1728/36
5. 3276/39
6. 4028/76
7. 1377/55
8. 1835/47
9. 85.5/10
10.75.50/5

6 comments:

  1. Today was an awesome day Ms.Reese!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Ms.Reese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.Reese this is Ashley. Did u chech my division problems yet? If Yes then can u tell me how many i missed and got right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's go over them together in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea! If ypudid it on the blog ppl would know how many I missed and how many I got right! Can't wait to see u in class and discuss my division problems! Thanks 4 responding!!!!!! Bye

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I am so happy and grateful to be a part of the Buffalo Trail community and especially the wonderful 5th grade team. This is my 2nd year at BTE and my 12th year of teaching. I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades in Kentucky and Colorado. Before moving to Denver three years ago, I lived in Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati, Ohio. I earned a BS from the University of Kentucky and my MAT from the University of Louisville. In 2007, I became a National Board Certified Teacher with an emphasis in Early/Middle Childhood Reading and Language Arts. In my free time, I love to read, ride my bike, try new restaurants, and go to concerts/sports events. I love cheering my teams on during basketball season, hiking, and skiing. I am loving Colorful Colorado and look forward to our new adventures together!