Monday, November 28, 2011

PTO Announcements

Skate City Night December 1
Thursday December 1st, 6-8 pm.  Admission is $4.00, regular skate rental $1.00 and a dinner special for $3.00.  Catch the skate City Fun Bus and get a free ride to and from school.  The bus will pick up children at Pine Ridge at 5:30 and bring them back to school after the party.


Holiday Shop December  5-9
DON'T FORGET THAT THE HOLIDAY GIFT SHOP NEEDS YOUR HELP!  Visit the Sign Up Genius website (signupgenius.com) and select "Find A Sign Up", use renee.colvin@yahoo.com to search for the sign up.  From there, you will be able to select the Holiday Shop Volunteers and see all the available time slots that we need to fill.  

Spirit Wear will also be on sale a couple of days during this week, look for times to come.

Barnes and Noble Bookfair December 6th

Please join Pine Ridge PTO, families and teachers at Barnes & Noble Night on Tuesday December 6th, 4:00 - 8:00 PM.  Principal Carney will be reading on the Main Stage at 5:00 PM and the choir will perform at 6:00 PM.  Hope to see you all at Barnes & Noble!


Earning 4 Learning

Don't forget to turn in your receipts by Monday, Nov. 28th so that I can have them logged by Nov. 30th for the following stores with triple points this month:  American Eagle, The Children's Place, Eddie Bauer, Gap & Gap Kids, Gymboree, New York & Co., Sports Authority, Ted's Montana Grill, Victoria's Secret, Yankee Candle.  Receipts may be dated since August 15.

Campbell's Labels For Education

Please send in any qualifying Campbell's labels for logging by Dec. 16th.  We receive a bonus for anything sent before the end of the year. 

Please contact PTO if you have any questions and have a great week....GO PANTHERS!!!
Your PTO Team

3 comments:

  1. Ms.Reese do we have to have a permission slip for the fun bus if you are riding it? If so my mother was asking for one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good question, Dua! I will ask tomorrow and find out for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ms reese who will be watching the kids at skat city on thursday




    katelyne

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I am so happy and grateful to be a part of the Buffalo Trail community and especially the wonderful 5th grade team. This is my 2nd year at BTE and my 12th year of teaching. I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades in Kentucky and Colorado. Before moving to Denver three years ago, I lived in Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati, Ohio. I earned a BS from the University of Kentucky and my MAT from the University of Louisville. In 2007, I became a National Board Certified Teacher with an emphasis in Early/Middle Childhood Reading and Language Arts. In my free time, I love to read, ride my bike, try new restaurants, and go to concerts/sports events. I love cheering my teams on during basketball season, hiking, and skiing. I am loving Colorful Colorado and look forward to our new adventures together!