Monday, January 23, 2012

PTO Announcements

First of all we would like to congratulate the following students for participating in the Pine Ridge Spelling Bee, they will continue onto District:
1st place Nicholas Stirbis
2nd place Joshua Kellogg
3rd Place Sonia Qasemi
4th place Maddie Thorn


Edu-Kits
Pine Ridge is looking for a parent to be in charge of the school supply kits for next year.  If you are interested in helping, please contact the Office Manager, Jeannie Larson at jlarson@cherrycreekschools.org.


SOUTHLAND RECEIPTS THRIPLE POINTS
Please turn in any southlands receipts you may have by January 29th to Cindy McMillan, PTO.  All receipts are worth triple points during January and we are now in 2nd place.


Chick-fil-A Night is Wednesday January 25th, take a break in the kitchen and come support Pine Ridge!


Box Tops For Education

We will be having another class contest in February for box top collection.  Continue to clip and save......details to follow.


Thank you for all of your continued support...please contact PTO with any questions or concerns.  Your PTO Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I am so happy and grateful to be a part of the Buffalo Trail community and especially the wonderful 5th grade team. This is my 2nd year at BTE and my 12th year of teaching. I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades in Kentucky and Colorado. Before moving to Denver three years ago, I lived in Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati, Ohio. I earned a BS from the University of Kentucky and my MAT from the University of Louisville. In 2007, I became a National Board Certified Teacher with an emphasis in Early/Middle Childhood Reading and Language Arts. In my free time, I love to read, ride my bike, try new restaurants, and go to concerts/sports events. I love cheering my teams on during basketball season, hiking, and skiing. I am loving Colorful Colorado and look forward to our new adventures together!