Monday, March 12, 2012

PTO Announcements

 Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for another week of fun and learning.

The March General PTO Meeting will be Tuesday at 6:30.....the 3rd grade teachers will be presenting.


Original Art Works Orders due on Friday, March 16th if you haven't turned in your orders please do not miss out on this opportunity to cherish your child's art work.

1st grade Musical is on Wednesday, March 21st at 7p at PRE. 

Yearbook Pictures are always needed.  Please send pictures to mkelmore@msn.com

Earning 4 Learning

We're getting closer to the final stretch.  The contest ends at the end of April.  As of February 15th we are in 2nd place...900,000 behind 1st Coyote Hills and 1,038,000 ahead of 3rd place Buffalo Trail.  Please keep sending in your receipts.  Last year we came in 2nd place and got $2000 in Southlands gift cards for our school.

EARN DOUBLE POINTS FROM THESE SELECTED STORES IN MARCH & APRIL:
American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Charming Charlie, Game Shack, Hallmark, Justice, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Sweet & Sassy, The Cookie Company, Victoria’s Secret, Yankee Candle, Zumiez and Southlands gift cards.

 EARN 5,000 POINTS WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN EASTER BUNNY PHOTO.
Visit the Easter Bunny Thursdays through Saturdays March 22 through April 7, located on the NW corner of Main Street and E. Commons Ave. (across from The Gap).

EARN 1,000 POINTS For Receiving A Southlands Savings Card.
This FREE card entitles holder to special deals and savings at our participating retailers.  Simply stop by the Management Office to pick up the card and mention your school name.

If you are insured with American Family Insurance you can submitt your monthly premium receipts as part of Earning for Learning.

Thanks from your PTO Team, have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I am so happy and grateful to be a part of the Buffalo Trail community and especially the wonderful 5th grade team. This is my 2nd year at BTE and my 12th year of teaching. I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades in Kentucky and Colorado. Before moving to Denver three years ago, I lived in Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati, Ohio. I earned a BS from the University of Kentucky and my MAT from the University of Louisville. In 2007, I became a National Board Certified Teacher with an emphasis in Early/Middle Childhood Reading and Language Arts. In my free time, I love to read, ride my bike, try new restaurants, and go to concerts/sports events. I love cheering my teams on during basketball season, hiking, and skiing. I am loving Colorful Colorado and look forward to our new adventures together!