Monday, March 19, 2012

PTO Announcements

Wow, Spring Break is almost here....
Just a couple of things going on this week at Pine Ridge:

1st Grade Program Wednesday 21st, 7:00 PM.

Choir Performance Thursday 22nd 7:00 PM.

Spring Individual Pictures and Class Pictures will be Thursday 22.

Leap Assembly for Grades K-2 is Friday 23rd at 9:30AM and grades K, 3-5 will be at 2:00PM.  Your child will bring an invitation home to you with information.

Earth Week
Please check your child's Thursday folder for information regarding Earth Week.  Earth Week will be the week of April 23rd-27th and there are a couple of projects your children can begin during Spring Break. 
One project we will be undertaking during Earth Week will be a Spirit Wear Garage Sale.  We will be selling gently used spirit wear on Thursday April 26th.  So lets recycle all of those treasures that don't fit anymore and pass them down to the younger Panthers....more details to follow.

PTO Open Positions
Please contact Tonya Barber TonyaTB@msn.com if you are interested in joining the PTO next year.  There are a few open positions and we would love to discuss the available opportunities with you.  Whether you have an hour a week or a couple of weeks a year, we would love for you to join our team. 

Have a great week, GO PANTHERS....your PTO Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I am so happy and grateful to be a part of the Buffalo Trail community and especially the wonderful 5th grade team. This is my 2nd year at BTE and my 12th year of teaching. I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades in Kentucky and Colorado. Before moving to Denver three years ago, I lived in Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati, Ohio. I earned a BS from the University of Kentucky and my MAT from the University of Louisville. In 2007, I became a National Board Certified Teacher with an emphasis in Early/Middle Childhood Reading and Language Arts. In my free time, I love to read, ride my bike, try new restaurants, and go to concerts/sports events. I love cheering my teams on during basketball season, hiking, and skiing. I am loving Colorful Colorado and look forward to our new adventures together!