Monday, April 2, 2012

Goooooo C-A-T-S...CATS,CATS,CATS!!!

Will you be watching the NCAA championship game tonight? You know I will be cheering on my beloved University of Kentucky Wildcats on to their 8th National Title against Kansas. 

Props to my other Alma mater, the University of Louisville, on a well-played game in the Final Four! 

One of my favorite parts of spring break so far was being able to attend the Sweet 16 Kentucky/Indiana rematch game in Atlanta. What an incredible experience!

Did you fill out a bracket this year? If so, how well did you do? Extra credit will be given to all students who chose Kentucky to win it all!! Just kidding! ;)

9 comments:

  1. I hope the WILDCATS win! I will be watching it tonight and cheering on the best team ever the Wildcats! GO UK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been in touch lately. My internet was down, thus I couldn't talk, but now I can. I also am rooting for the wildcats, but I have not been watching the games, so I do not know if they have already lost or not. I miss you, Ms. Reese, and hope to see you soon!

    -Connor Lund

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO WILDCATS!!


    -Connor Lund

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm am going to cheer on the Wildcats, Kentucky too! Hope they win!! :)
    Ritika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!! Thank goodness... The Wildcats won!! For me, that is good for two reasons; one, now my brother owes me $2, due to a bet, and two, our team won!! WOOT WOOT!!
    Happy Easter, and I hope to see y'all soon!


    -Connor Lund ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter!! And thanks for cheering on the Cats! I miss everyone and can't wait to see you on Monday!

      Delete
  6. I can't wait to see you on Monday or tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I am so happy and grateful to be a part of the Buffalo Trail community and especially the wonderful 5th grade team. This is my 2nd year at BTE and my 12th year of teaching. I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades in Kentucky and Colorado. Before moving to Denver three years ago, I lived in Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati, Ohio. I earned a BS from the University of Kentucky and my MAT from the University of Louisville. In 2007, I became a National Board Certified Teacher with an emphasis in Early/Middle Childhood Reading and Language Arts. In my free time, I love to read, ride my bike, try new restaurants, and go to concerts/sports events. I love cheering my teams on during basketball season, hiking, and skiing. I am loving Colorful Colorado and look forward to our new adventures together!