Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Original Art Works Program

Pine Ridge Families:
We are pleased to announce that Pine Ridge Elementary has selected Original Art Works to run a program through our school.  Through the Original Art Works program, you have the opportunity to purchase a variety of products featuring your own child's artwork.
If you have not received the family letter and your child's art work yet, you will in the upcoming week.  It will be coming home in a green plastic baggy with a couple of things:
1.  A Dear Family Letter
2.  A brochure with examples of what you can order.
3.  An order form for you to fill out and return with your child's art work
4.  Return the order to your child's teacher no latern than March 16, 2012.
Posters will be displayed at the school this week with all of the above information as well.  We will have some of the examples of the art work displayed in the lobby for you to view while at school during parent teacher conferences.
If you have any questions pertaining to this program please feel free to contact myself or Kerri Bridges and we will be happy to assist you in any way that we can.
Thank you all for your support to our school and hope that you all enjoy your child's art work in the many ways that it will be offered to you for years, and years of memories.
Your PTO Fundraising Team
Julie Millunzi - fmillunzi@netzero.com
Kerri Bridges - queensburg1@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I am so happy and grateful to be a part of the Buffalo Trail community and especially the wonderful 5th grade team. This is my 2nd year at BTE and my 12th year of teaching. I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades in Kentucky and Colorado. Before moving to Denver three years ago, I lived in Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati, Ohio. I earned a BS from the University of Kentucky and my MAT from the University of Louisville. In 2007, I became a National Board Certified Teacher with an emphasis in Early/Middle Childhood Reading and Language Arts. In my free time, I love to read, ride my bike, try new restaurants, and go to concerts/sports events. I love cheering my teams on during basketball season, hiking, and skiing. I am loving Colorful Colorado and look forward to our new adventures together!